Skip to main content

People of Wal-Mart...I just couldn't stop looking

I just got this link today. It is wrong on so many levels but I just couldn't stop looking. It's like a bad car accident. Page 6 just killed me. Peopleofwalmart.com

130

Let’s run through my rock star list….Mullet? – check; big sunglasses? – check; heart shaped tattoo? – u know i love my mom; Cut jean shorts? – are there any other type of shorts?; wife beater tied at the midriff – check;….. He is an official ROCK STAR!

Oklahoma

127

Y’all like camo? Y’all like NASCAR? Do y’all like to keel stuff? Den come on down to da huntin’ headquaters and we’ll getcha fixed up!

North Carolina

129

I tried to fart and a little sh*t came out. I just sharted. Now let’s go.

Washington

126

It seems like you just started adding random things to that list. Midgets and DSL make you hard? Really?!

Florida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purina feed recall announced-Aflatoxin confirmed

How Horses could help fight "BIRD FLU"

Headshaking Syndrome....Just the facts