A fresh sounding Presidential Candidate? Fred Thompson?


American politics and our News Media have really turned me off as of late. To say they spend money like drunken sailors is an insult to drunken sailors. I read a great deal of history and I really wish we had statesmen like those that sacrificed everything in the founding of this country.
With a Presidential campaign in full swing I can't tell the TV anchors from the candidates. That is why I was surprised to see this video on you tube. Is Fred just an actor or is he for real? He's definitely not great looking and how long has it been since we elected a bald President? (Not that theres anything wrong with that). It's a bit long, about 15 minutes but it was really refreshing, made me feel good about a politician...I can't believe I wrote that. How it all works out...I don't know, but I think I'll give him a close look.
If you plan on voting or even if you can't stomach it any more......it might be worth you're time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VblJq4j0_SE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purina feed recall announced-Aflatoxin confirmed

How Horses could help fight "BIRD FLU"

Headshaking Syndrome....Just the facts