Mac does Thriller


Yesterday was my birthday, after a great night away with my wife we returned for a short work day and my youngest boys performance at school. Fishweir Elementary is a small public school near our house where my Mother in Law went to school as well as my wife and all our children.
They are a magnet school for the arts and do several performances a year. This year was their 90th anniversary and they celebrated each decade with music from that era. Mac represented the 90's doing Micheal Jacksons "Thriller". What a hambone. Here's the link to YouTube.
It was classic. If you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a link to the video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purina feed recall announced-Aflatoxin confirmed

How Horses could help fight "BIRD FLU"

Headshaking Syndrome....Just the facts