Winter WonderLand


The summer of surf continues as the winter of surf. The down side is " IT"S COLD". The water temp is now down to 65 degrees and falling towards the 50's (and I live in Florida). Air temp in the 40's this morning but we still went out, and it reminded me that I have been off the weights for over a month. Paddling out in a wetsuit keeps you warm ("er") but the last 20-30 yards through the waves was some work. I have the weekend off emergency duty so it was still good to get out. December is tough but Feb is the worst. Heres hoping the swells keep coming , you can follow whats going on at "the surf-station" web site. Tory does a great job of doing daily reports, even on the cold days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headshaking Syndrome....Just the facts

Equiwinner Performance patches and more 3rd world medicine

Stifle issues-upward fixation or locking patella.