Mac's Magazine Cover


I don't know how this sort of thing happens, but my youngest boy Mac ended up on the cover of the School Magazine. A more suitable debut would be the poor disruptive youth articles in the local paper. You will notice that 1. his shirt is clean 2. his hair is combed 3. nothing is bleeding 4. he's wearing a tie and 5. nobody is screaming. This all makes me think that the school computer department has "photo-shopped" this picture. Beth did find out that the teacher brushed his hair and tucked in his shirt just before the photo....I knew it! He really does look like a nice boy in this picture doesn't he...but he can't fool me. I'm positive he was messin' with somebody as soon as the photographer said " thats a wrap". I guess he is his Fathers boy, what can I expect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purina feed recall announced-Aflatoxin confirmed

How Horses could help fight "BIRD FLU"

Headshaking Syndrome....Just the facts