Update: Horse stabbing......CSI -Equine

Curiouser and curiouser. The story about the stabbed horse has legs (sorry bout the pun).
I had a call from the sister in law last night "I think I just saw your stabbed horse on the news". Yup, there he was...in living color , on the 11:00 news. Now, I don't want to down play the significance of the injury but we are rapidly approaching media saturation with an article on the front page of the Metro section in todays paper and another segment on the evening news tonight.
The local station even had a link to a site about the incident that stated that the bills could run as high as $15,000 and ......you could make donations ( NOTE-this wasn't my site). I've looked at my bill and I'm still not sure how you get to that figure. I'm just waiting on the call from Geraldo....... or my attorney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purina feed recall announced-Aflatoxin confirmed

How Horses could help fight "BIRD FLU"

Headshaking Syndrome....Just the facts